Arem-arem shrimp chicken recipe
How to make shrimp chicken Arem-arem Material:
- 1500 grams: rice, wash thoroughly
- 1500 ml: coconut milk Salt to taste
- 6 sheets: bay leaves Banana leaves: to taste, to wrap.
Materials for filling:
- 6 tablespoons: edible oil
- 300 grams: shrimp, peeled, chopped
- 900 grams: chicken fillet, boiled, shredded - shredded
- 3 sheets: bay leaves
- 300 ml: coconut milk
- 3 packs: ready to use opor seasoning
- 3 stalks: green onion, finely sliced
- 6 red chilies, discarded, chopped Salt to taste
How to make:
- Making the filling: heat the oil. Saute the shrimp until it changes color, add the opor spices, cook until it smells good, add the chicken, stir well, pour the coconut milk, add the bay leaves, cook until done and the sauce dries up, it will be removed from time to time, add the green onions, red chilies and salt, stir until the spring onions, red chilies and salt, stir until blended, remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix rice, coconut milk, salt and bay leaves. Cook over medium heat until the water is reduced. Stir until evenly remove. Mash - mash with a wooden spoon until the dough is warm - nail warm.
- Prepare banana leaves, take 2 tablespoons of rice dough, evenly fill it in, wrap and pin it well. Do the same thing until the ingredients run out.
- Arrange Arem-arem in a steamer and steam until cooked, remove from heat, let cool. Serve
Nutrient content: Nutritional content of 1 arem-arem: Energy: 314 calories Protein: 6.17 grams