Vitalik Buterin Thanks The SHIB Community When The Merge Is 90% Complete - Navigasi Berita a -->
Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Vitalik Buterin Thanks The SHIB Community When The Merge Is 90% Complete

Navigasi - Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin today thanked the Shiba Inu community for helping to realize his PhD scholarship fund.

Vitalik Buterin Thanks The SHIB Community When The Merge Is 90% Complete
Vitalik Buterin Thanks The SHIB Community When The Merge Is 90% Complete


Anonymous developer Shiba Inu last year gave Vitalik Buterin a bunch of SHIB tokens. In fact, they sent it 50% of the total supply to the address to remove it from circulation. But Buterin, known in the crypto world for his generosity, decided to burn (destroy forever) 90% of the tokens in his wallet which then chose to give the remaining 10% to charity—including 50 trillion SHIB, about $1.2 billion at the time. , to India Covid Crypto Relief Fund.

The Vitalik Buterin Postdoctoral Fellowship in AI Existential Safety "is designed to support promising researchers for postdoctoral appointments from the fall semester of 2022 to work on AI existential safety research," says the program's website, adding that funding for three years is subject to annual updates based on the report. satisfactory progress.

The Merge is 90% Complete, says Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin

Vitalik Buterin confirmed that Ethereum developers are working on five long-term stages aimed at improving the overall capabilities of the network. The first agenda is the Merge, which is 90% complete and needs to be piloted only in Ropsten, he said.

- During the ongoing annual Ethereum conference, Buterin outlined the improvements the development team is working on for both the short and long term.

- With the long-awaited protocol switch from PoW to PoS supposed to come later this year, the Ethereum co-founder noted that most of the testing has already been done.

This change, known as 'The Merge', will make ether (ETH) a deflationary asset. Not only that, this upgrade will significantly reduce Ethereum's energy consumption, and make it more environmentally friendly Currently, the price of Ethereum is trading at Rp.23,939, up 1.12%.